Ways to Reduce Stress

Stress is something we all have to deal with almost every day. But do you really know what stress is? Or where it comes from? Before I introduce you to 10 natural ways to reduce stress, let me answer these questions first. What is stress? Stress is a gap between something external and your ability […]

Parts of the Brain

The human brain is fascinating in so many ways!  It has lots of different parts. In this article, I focus on the ones that are most important from a psychological perspective. You may have heard of terms such as prefrontal cortex, amygdala, hypothalamus or hippocampus before, but do you understand what these parts of the […]

6 human needs

Everything that you do is consciously or unconsciously driven by one of 6 human needs. These needs motivate and inspire us to take action in positive ways. However, when some of these needs are not met consistently, your mind will unconsciously find ways to satisfy these needs. How your mind does this is not always […]

reticular activating system and goals

In this article, you are going to discover the powerful connection between the reticular activating system and goals. You will then learn 8 fantastic ways to use your reticular activating system to achieve your goals. We continually get bombarded with information that stimulates our brain. This is why your reticular activating system and goals must […]

Principles for success

In this article, I cover the 10 principles for success in anything. Tony Robbins says that 80% of success in anything is down to your mindset. The remaining 20% consists of the specific skills you use and the steps that you take. So this article focuses on the mindset principles for success. As you learn […]

In this article, you will learn how to hypnotize yourself easily and effectively using my 5-step process. I will guide you through these 5 steps so that you can use self-hypnosis to reprogram your subconscious mind. Learning how to hypnotize yourself is a wonderful skill to acquire. It allows you to change unconscious habits, banish […]

Rapid Relaxation Exercise

In this article, you will learn how to use the rapid relaxation exercise to relax completely in 6 minutes or less. This is a powerful exercise that you can do almost anywhere! Use the rapid relaxation exercise whenever you feel stressed, overwhelmed or anxious. It will really help you physically relax and allow your mind […]

Main personality types

In this article, you will learn all about the four main personality types. These are Type A, B, C and D.  Knowing the four main personality types is very useful when dealing with other people.  If you can quickly understand how they tick, then you can build rapport more quickly and create a deeper connection. […]

ways to improve your health

In this article, I’m going to cover 12 great ways to massively improve your health and dramatically reduce your chances of getting chronic life changing diseases. This is a huge topic! So many people feel that they have no direct control over their health. Your health is not guaranteed, just like your safety is not […]

Move Forward with Your Life

In this article, I cover the reasons that people stay stuck in life and show you how to move forward with your life, so that you feel that things are changing for you. Feeling stuck is like being on a train that has stopped.  You know that until it moves, you are not going anywhere. […]